The first priority beneficiaries of LSI programs are the Filipino job-ready workers who hold visa to the country of their destination and those who are about to be employed in call centers.
The second priority beneficiaries are students or professionals who wanted to improve their speaking, writing, reading and listening skills in the language of their interest.
- Submit the photocopy of any of the following documents:
- College Diploma;
- Training certificate of TESDA Registered Programs from any TESDA accredited schools in the country;
- National Certificate (NC) I,II, III, IV or Certificate of Competency (COC) issued by TESDA Assessment Centers;
- NSO / Birth Certificate
- 3 pcs. 1x1 and 1pc. 2x2 pictures with white background taken within the last 3 months.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time the scholar finishes the training program;
- Must pass the pre-assessment and/or interview by the trainer